Ben Mynatt Nissan's
One To One Rewards
Nissan's One To One rewards program comes at no cost to you and will allow you to earn incentive points toward future service, parts, and accessory purchases! As a Nissan One To One Rewards member, you receive credit for every dollar spent on parts and service at our dealership. Just like your Nissan vehicle is important to you, your business is important to us. To that end, we strive to provide the highest quality Nissan service and parts.
How It Works
Upon enrollment in the program you'll receive a rewards account that includes $25 in reward points to use in parts or service AND $250 in rewards points to use in sales! After that, simply let your cashier know about your rewards account when you pick up your vehicle and we'll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department we will apply 3% of your total bill to your member account in the form of reward points. Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
- New or Used Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future new or used vehicle purchase
- Each service event (parts and labor) earns 3% of total dollars spent (less tax and up to a maximum of $300 in any one transaction) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale
- Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 3% of total dollars spent (less tax and up to a maximum of $300 in any one transaction) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale
Member's points standings can be checked at Ben Mynatt Nissan Points scan terminal or online at www.NissanOneToOneRewards.com
Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date
- Incentive points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased through the Nissan One To One Rewards program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items' value will be applied to the member's account. No exception.
- Reward points will expire after 24 months of inactivity.
- Program point's redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Ben Mynatt Nissan reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Your Rewards account can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Reward points can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in rewards discounts. You cannot accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
- Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
Terms and Conditions
Ben Mynatt Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Nissan One To One Rewards program, including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already be earned.
Nissan One To One Rewards program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Ben Mynatt Nissan may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member dollars are credits that Ben Mynatt Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Nissan One To One Rewards program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of rewards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its' sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee's instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney's fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and hold harmless Ben Mynatt Nissan and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to member's account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.
The Nissan One To One Rewards program is available to all Ben Mynatt Nissan customers who are over the age of 18. Ben Mynatt Nissan employees are not eligible to participate in the Nissan One To One Rewards Program. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
Participation in the Nissan One To One Rewards program constitutes each member's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.